- Boat/Watercraft Insurance
Boat/Watercraft Insurance in Michigan
During warmer seasons, few things can beat boating in Michigan. But before you immerse in the world of fun with your boat, have you thought about boat insurance? Yes, boat insurance isn’t required in Michigan, but it can pull you out of a financial hole when the unthinkable happens.
Ready to learn more about boat insurance? Are you looking for boat insurance coverage in Michigan? You can trust Mitten Heritage Fraternal Society of Insurance in Berrville, MI for all your boat insurance needs.
Boat insurance coverages
Looking for boat insurance in Michigan? First, familiarize yourself with the below boat insurance coverages:
- Liability coverage: Regardless of how careful you are in the water; accidents can still happen. And if you are at fault, you could face property damage and bodily injury claims from third parties. Thankfully, if you have liability coverage, claims from other people are your insurer’s headache.
- Physical damage protection: It protects your boat from collision and non-collision perils. Comprehensive coverage shields your boat from non-accident-related risks like falling objects, fire, theft, and natural disasters. Collision coverage covers your boat against damages sustained after crashing with other boaters or stationary objects.
- Medical payments: This coverage covers medical costs that you and your passengers sustain in a boating accident.
- Uninsured boater coverage: This insurance plan compensates you for uncovered physical damage and bodily injury liabilities caused by an at-fault boater without insurance.
- Fuel spill liability/wreckage removal: If your boat is extensively damaged in the water, this coverage cleans up fuel spillage and removes the wreckage out of water.
- Personal effects coverage: It covers personal items in the boat such as snorkeling gear, fishing equipment, and other belongings.
Get boat insurance today!
Boating is one of the best hobbies in Michigan. So, to get the best out of boating, please get watercraft insurance coverage from Mitten Heritage Fraternal Society of Insurance in Berville, MI. Contact us today to get the conversation started.